- Switched ports for low voltage motorcycle accessories are an easy install. Dual USB to SAE is best where phone power is concerned. Get the plug and play on!
Electronic Accessories And Installation
Electronic add-ons provide creature comforts in the world of sport touring motorcycles. Heated grips, USB ports and helmet intercoms are only the start.
- A mini laptop can prove pretty handy while on any motorcycle trip but good tech doesn't come cheap ... or does it?
- Rylo’s dual, 208° fisheye lenses capture more footage than you might think necessary for one specific reason: stabilization.
- Experience full sound, rich bass and big volume. After three seasons, these helmet speakers remain my go-to audio output for all of my motorcycle helmets.
- This quick-disconnect system employs both a USB smartphone outlet and keyless SAE power access for battery tender charging.
- Don't get stranded! The JumpBox Pro 600 motorcycle jump start power supply has enough charge to turn over a six (6) cylinder engine!
- One problem motorcyclists face when using earbuds is shape. Helmets are designed to fit snugly, so internal protrusions can spell agony after many hours.
- No larger than an American half dollar, this compact and versatile GPS tracker adds digital locating services to your smartphone.
- The Garmin Zumo 590LM's "curvy roads" option is surprisingly intelligent. It seeks out nearby twisties without deviating from it's ultimate "point b" task.
- A short glimpse comparison between the two shows basic similarities. When digging into their specifics, however, things become far more exacting.
- Using a helmet media interface eliminates a lot of mental fatigue that comes with less spirited sections of expressway, otherwise known as "the slab".