- The CYCPLUS A2 is a portable air compressor / tire inflator with a rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, digital LCD display and 7-hour 80-lumen LED emergency light.
Tools And Charts
Having the right tool for the job not only saves time, it better insures that damage isn't done to whatever you're working on during motorcycle maintenance.
- While most mishaps aren't of a serious nature, they can become challenging if you don't have the correct multi tool with you.
- Solo riders might pack a powerful yet compact SAE tire inflator whereas two-up travelers benefit from space saving mechanical hand pumps.
- A hinged metallic arm, the SnapJack V2 works with your side stand to lift your rear wheel via the swing arm or spools.
- A bit of ingenuity allows for all of them to be stressed and calibrated simultaneously, greatly simplifying the process.
- Leatherman multitools save space without abandoning utility features. This makes them perfect for motorcycle touring. Their Wave model is no exception.
- Our DIY take on organizing travel-friendly motorcycle tools aims to equip you for mechanical issues while keeping your roadside repair time to a minimum.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!