- Low power draw and long lasting durability make these simple-to-install upgrades perfect candidates for modern motorcycling.
Lighting And Signals
Motorcycle lighting continues to develop as new products draw less and less power. LED headlamps, signals and brake bulbs reduce the hit your battery takes.
- There are more options to choose from than there were some time ago due mostly in part to LED headlight technology being in great demand.
- Drawing less power, lasting far longer and activating instantaneously, LED motorcycle headlights are becoming more common in the sport touring market.
- Because LEDs draw less power than their incandescent or HID counterparts, the battery, ignition and voltage regulation are far less stressed.
- Vololights are an easy to install, third party LED brake alert system that fits seamlessly around your motorcycle's license plate.