- Each fall, used motorcycle values get blurry. Here are a few questions and concerns to guide you. Research before you buy and profit!
Learn about sport touring motorcycles past, present and future. Let our motorcycle reviews help you pick that dedicated make/model or custom conversion.
- New and transitioning riders may ask which motorcycle type is best for them. Skip the marketing noise. Let ergonomics define different types of motorcycles.
- The 2018 Honda CB1000R offers throttle-by-Wire, 3 riding modes, slip/assist clutch, 310mm brakes, ABS, Showa USD Forks and selectable torque control.
- The Motus has torque and horsepower in bulk. Riders should understand before releasing the clutch that this thing demands the respect of an attentive rider.
- These are only a few alternatives to those monsters the industry wants you to think are necessary for a corner happy adventure.
- At first glance I really like the bike. One drawback is the cost. The bigger question is, what does this mean for the future of electric motorcycles?
- The USA gets the Versys 1000 in only one trim, namely LT but that includes 28L key-matched paniers, hand guards, center stand and adjustable windscreen.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!