- As a group motorcycle ride leader, you and your fellow riders can help remove distractions and deviations with the following simple commandments.
Motorcycle safety is of the utmost importance. Understanding the dangers and continuing development as a rider is a great way to avoid numerous dangers.
- All control is lost as you do whatever you can to soften the impending low/high side. Your bike disappears into a ditch while you lay there, unconscious.
- Dividing your investment into multiple first-aid products can insure you have what you need when you need it without bloating your motorbike's luggage.
- Motorcycling is inherently dangerous. It requires a skill set and mentality that not everyone has. The responsible approach is to learn what's involved.
- Wether you're a new motorcyclist or a seasoned long-distance tourer, it never hurts to revisit the fundamentals. Basic motorcycle safety is important.
- Perception is everything. Know what natural hazards (weather based or otherwise) might take you by surprise during a motorcycle ride.
- Take a course and continue your development as a safety minded motorcyclist. Revisit previous knowledge or raise your skill set to a more advanced level.
- Here are just a few common reasons for consulting M.O.M. (your motorcycle owner's manual). When in doubt, she always knows what you need.
- The ability to contact emergency services in the event of an accident is a modern reality that sport touring motorcycle enthusiasts stand to benefit from.