- 1000 miles in 24 hours is an Iron Butt ride. Riders set a destination before witnesses note their launch/arrival times. Gas receipts offer more proof.
Long distance motorcycle touring maps, custom route GPS software and local resources represent this website's primary ingredients. Plan your ride today!
- Riding a for-rent motorcycle means less vacation time spent in transit to great motorcycling roads. Renting your motorbike to others means you earn money.
- I first experienced the challenge and reward of motorcycle camping when I rode with my father-in-law from Arlington, Virginia to Wyoming.
- An old lobbyist request was aired: Get a Gold Wing. Finding a bike that will draw my wife and child to the pillion more often is worthy of compromise.
- Planning a motorcycle trip is all about downloading the best maps. If you're exploring, on the other hand, you might wish to record your route while riding!
- From tank to tail, there are a number of interesting ways to stash gear for an upcoming motorcycle tour. It's just a matter of how much you plan to bring.
- Sport touring motorcyclists know that while digital technology isn't always reliable, it's definitely worthy of implementation during a ride of any length.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!