- Many riders visualize the boring commuter wasteland that northern Indiana certainly is but the south region encompasses a completely different topography.
The world of hoosiers isn't known to be a sport touring motorcycle favorite but hope's not lost! Look to Brown County for some of the finest riding of all.
- The direct route between Greenfield, Indiana and Libertyville, Illinois is lame, especially if you compare it against our path to Columbus, Ohio.
- Because Indiana's geography is so flat, a motorcyclist’s field of view is enormous. You get the sense that you’re looking at the entire state ahead of you.
- Our transition from Indiana into Kentucky is met immediately with scenic views.
- Along the Illinois lakefront, there aren't many motorcycle routes that avoid the expressway while in search of twisty riding roads.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!