- This Kentucky motorcycle ride embraces Hillbilly Triangle, connecting rural backwoods with remote canyons along a 150 ~ 250 mile route.
Welcome to the "land of tomorrow", where the grass is often blue. Referring to backroads in this state as "scenic" is the epitome of all understatements.
- Our Northeast Kentucky motorcycle ride begins with a jaunt along KY-10 just outside of Augusta. It then connects with KY-22 for an epic riding experience.
- Crossing into Tennessee, we meander a number of beautiful roads and scenic parkways complete with a short, linear tour of downtown Gatlinburg.
- Our tour continues as we travel from Danville, KY to Middlesboro via Red River Gorge and beautiful route 30, stopping to enjoy the view at Cumberland Falls.
- Our transition from Indiana into Kentucky is met immediately with scenic views.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!