- To tour by motorcycle around Lake Superior, all you need is a travel plan and the will to get riding!
If you're looking to ride from one coast to the other, circle the great lakes or conquer our beloved Blue Ridge Parkway, your motorcycle tour begins here.
- An introductory route for aspiring long distance riders, experienced enthusiasts demand more. This version better connects twisty roads throughout.
- Tennessee definitely caught our attention and even more so now that we've ridden from it's western border to the east.
- This long-distance motorcycle tour zig zags through Tennessee from west to east before picking up the "Tail of the Dragon" en route to Knoxville.
- My wife and I travelled (two up) from Illinois to North Carolina and back on our sport touring motorcycle. It was an incredible experience.
- This long-distance motorcycle tour leads from Illinois to North Carolina where we then ride the Blue Ridge Parkway up to Shenandoah before returning home.
- From May 23rd - June 9th, my friend Robin and I travelled from Chicago to Portland and back on sport touring motorcycles. It was an incredible experience.
- If you're new to long distance motorcycle travel, the Lake Michigan Circle Tour is a perfect first-time experience. The ride is secluded without isolation.
- This long-distance motorcycle tour leads us from Chicago to Portland. A gateway to the Pacific Northwest, we'll ride north to Seattle before returning home.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!