- Ranked in the top ten for most livable cities, Chattanooga is home to several colleges and investing to rehabilitate it's downtown and riverfront areas.
Be it parkways or backroads, motorcycling in Tennessee is as good as it gets. Detouring direct routes is as easy as leaning left and adjusting your mindset.
- Riding a motorcycle between Nashville and Chattanooga introduces pleasantries and technical challenges in concert with beautiful scenery.
- Nashville marks the next leg of our Tennessee trip and we’re looking forward to getting there via the Natchez Trace Parkway.
- Natchez Trace isn't twisty by Blue Ridge Parkway or Tail of the Dragon standards. It's more of a pleasant/scenic direct route between Memphis and Nashville.
- Gotta say, Memphis is a fun town. People outside of Tennessee generally think so, although it seems people within Tennessee view Memphis as “different.”
- Crossing into Tennessee, we meander a number of beautiful roads and scenic parkways complete with a short, linear tour of downtown Gatlinburg.
- Heading east, this route starts with highway 70S, where rolling hills and sweeping curves provide a wonderful appetizer to this three-hundred mile meal.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!