- Riding a motorcycle through Wisconsin's Kettle Moraine is exhilarating, challenging and scenic. It's a nice solution when one day is all you've got.
From the Driftless to the Dells to Black River Falls, the badger state has it all for the sport touring ride. Cap the day with cheese curds and craft beers!
- Alternating road surface conditions, area wildlife and the garden variety blind corner means riders of any experience need to remain on their toes.
- Having tested this motorcycle route on my own and knowing what riders might prefer, I’ve taken a few liberties in expanding it's original path.
- Our route from Madison to Boscobel delivers over one hundred spirited miles. Some sections invite a faster paced "chin-over-wrist" approach to cornering.
- Preparing for your first "real" ride means commitment. It takes time, resources and a bit of gumption. Without gumption, the rest is null and void.
- I decide to maintain my aversion to the slab, taking the River Road south along the mighty Mississippi before cutting east toward Madison.
- Clear roads, rural scenery and pleasant hospitality makes Wisconsin a perfect destination for sport touring motorcycle travel. It’s easy on the wallet, too.
- These are some of our favorite Wisconsin motorcycle maps. While many of the routes are rural, most stay close to civilization. Don't miss the Mindoro Cut!
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!