- Billed as an all-encompassing riding software solution, Rever combines desktop and mobile use for members to share pre-recorded motorcycle routes.
Touring Software Applications
Sport touring motorcyclists know that while digital technology isn't always reliable, it's definitely worthy of implementation during a ride of any length.
- Sena's latest motorcycle intercom headsets introduce extended capabilities by way of smartphone apps, namely the Sena Utility and RideConnected softwares.
- Google's free but proprietary Android app announced that not only would support for it's operability come to an end, the app itself would cease to function.
- Here's how to successfully transfer and view GPX file format riding routes on pretty much any GPS device that supports them.
- There are certain scenarios in modern motorcycling where broadcasting live video from your smartphone might be of great benefit.
- Developers are finally catering to the desires of travelers. iPhone users can import and traverse custom routes in GPX format with voice navigation!
- Their mobile version integrates GPS navigation while desktop viewers are presented with a variety of layering options and multiuser (shared) editing.
- Even without a Best Biking Roads account, visitors may browse, view and download GPX routes from all over the world.
- The GPS Essentials app categorizes a variety of GPS-pertinent activities while also providing the basics such as a compass and portable (non-internet) maps.
- Not only does this software provide a clear picture of surrounding area, it can open many digital map file formats and present flyover preview tours.
- If your octane-starved machine is boasting a warning light, the last thing you want is to find yourself stranded along the road in unfamiliar territory.
- I load the app, tap to browse routes and select "near me". After a few seconds, I'm presented with a list of what looks to be some pretty incredible riding.
- Be it a long distance excursion or that local left turn you've always wondered about, two taps on the gorilla glass can record your entire motorcycle route.
- One popular topic in today's digital riding world is that of route planning and GPS navigation. This approach allows for the traversing of custom GPX files.
Write For T.R.O.
Be it particular to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole, we welcome original third-party content. Document favorite routes, tell tales of rallies past or reflect on that recent purchase. If it benefits modern riding, it has a place here. Your input is invited. Post an article!