- Billed as an all-encompassing riding software solution, Rever combines desktop and mobile use for members to share pre-recorded motorcycle routes.
Touring Software Applications
Sport touring motorcyclists know that while digital technology isn't always reliable, it's definitely worthy of implementation during a ride of any length.
- Sena's latest motorcycle intercom headsets introduce extended capabilities by way of smartphone apps, namely the Sena Utility and RideConnected softwares.
- Google's free but proprietary Android app announced that not only would support for it's operability come to an end, the app itself would cease to function.
- Here's how to successfully transfer and view GPX file format riding routes on pretty much any GPS device that supports them.
- There are certain scenarios in modern motorcycling where broadcasting live video from your smartphone might be of great benefit.
- Developers are finally catering to the desires of travelers. iPhone users can import and traverse custom routes in GPX format with voice navigation!
- Their mobile version integrates GPS navigation while desktop viewers are presented with a variety of layering options and multiuser (shared) editing.
- Even without a Best Biking Roads account, visitors may browse, view and download GPX routes from all over the world.
- The GPS Essentials app categorizes a variety of GPS-pertinent activities while also providing the basics such as a compass and portable (non-internet) maps.
- Not only does this software provide a clear picture of surrounding area, it can open many digital map file formats and present flyover preview tours.
- If your octane-starved machine is boasting a warning light, the last thing you want is to find yourself stranded along the road in unfamiliar territory.
- I load the app, tap to browse routes and select "near me". After a few seconds, I'm presented with a list of what looks to be some pretty incredible riding.
- Be it a long distance excursion or that local left turn you've always wondered about, two taps on the gorilla glass can record your entire motorcycle route.
- One popular topic in today's digital riding world is that of route planning and GPS navigation. This approach allows for the traversing of custom GPX files.