We’re looking for sponsors for this podcast! Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Robin’s Activities …
- Organized the inaugural (first annual) TSSUBMMPOIP rally
- Dropped his favorite bike while performing a slow maneuver
- Lost count of exactly how many miles he’s logged this year (15k+)
Travitron’s Activities …
- Bought a Pinto moped to keep himself busy this winter
- Got an inspirational tattoo to remind him that life is all sunshine and lollipops
- Remains our direct connection to tasty eats at the Ugly Apple Cafe
Tim’s Activities …
- Bought a house and put money down on an Honda Africa Twin
- Broke his leg riding Wisconsin’s “Bucky” dual sport rally
- Taught himself to drive using his left foot before promptly hitting a deer
Updated Site Features and Developments
Sometimes people will submit guest content without a PayPal registered email. This makes it hard for us to (voluntarily) pay out their 2/3 authorship profits. Robin added a reminder next to the article submission form’s email input to emphasize the point.
He also added the SnapJack, SAE to cigarette adapter and GoPro electronics to our camping gear packing checklist. Soon, there will be an online packing planner that lists items based on your travel needs. It’s one of those site features that “Robin is making for Robin”.
Now that our monthly newsletter is self-launching, we figure it’s probably good to have that “subscribe” form input checked by default. New members will be subscribed automatically with the option to unsubscribe after the fact. Deal with it! 😉
JayBird180 Writes: “From what I’ve found, Harbor Freight sells a 40×48″ trailer with optional motorcycle rails for $50 but I can’t seem to find either on their site. The brand is Haul Master. Do you have any info on this little trailer?”
Should you have any motorcycle-pertinent questions you’d like answered, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (224) 358-3010
This Week’s Mess A La Moto
… brought to you by The Super-Slick, Ultra-Badass Motorcycle Mega-Posse (of Incredible Power)
Again, we’re looking for sponsors for this podcast! Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Tune in next time for more discussion on all things specific to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole.
Safe travels, everyone!