Credits: Music by Otis McDonald
We’re looking for sponsors for this podcast! Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Things We’re “Blatantly Pushing You To Buy” In This Episode …
- a moped
- an Anker power supply
- Rustoleum bedliner
- A Jumpbox Pro OR BT Portable Power Pack 2 OR Antigravity Power Pack
- Anything from Revzilla.com
… or maybe just a BMW K75?
Mid-Episode Article References …
Robin’s Activities …
- Finding Jupiter is reading to be an excellent book.
- Trailer fits in the garage, which is nice.
- Bandit spark plugs are lookin’ rough (see above).
Travitron’s Activities …
Tim’s Activities …
- Oxycontin make Tim $pendy $pendy.
- His soon to be attained Africa Twin is already gettin’ gear.
- The battery tender access under his seat can double as a charge port
Updated Site Features and Developments
Big organizational changes are being made to better suit both our readership and search engine placement. Robin’s trying to keep up with the demand for content but 1000+ words from a third party on anything ST related is invited. The previously seen blogroll is located here.
Should you have any motorcycle-pertinent questions you’d like answered, email them here or call (224) 358-3010
This Week’s Mess A La Moto
… brought to you by The Super-Slick, Ultra-Badass Motorcycle Mega-Posse (of Incredible Power)
Again, we’re looking for sponsors for this podcast! Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Tune in next time for more discussion on all things specific to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole.
Safe travels, everyone!