Credits: Music by Otis McDonald
We’re looking for sponsors for this podcast. Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Robin’s Activities …
- Bought a 2017 BMW R1200RS with only 560 miles on it!
- Selling his beloved Bandit 1200 to buy gear for the new ride.
- Managed to successfully complete the exhaust swap on his 1988 Honda Hawk GT.
Travitron’s Activities …
- Moped? Moped. Mopedity moped.
- Got the tires, wheels and pedals on.
- Painted everything, including the tank.
Tim’s Activities …
- Hosted his first garage night at the house.
- Ordering various gear and protectors for his Africa Twin.
- Got out for his first ride of 2018.
Updated Site Features and Developments
Our new navigation scheme is pretty much done. It’s easier to find what you’re looking for. Visit the homepage to see what’s what.
Group Tour Plans
- Meet Sara Altieri, A Helmet Artist In Motion
- Buy The Kendon, Take The Ride
- Portable Showers For Motorcycle Camping
The 2018 Honda CB650F is a 649cc standard motorcycle being released once again in the United States. It features a four-cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled engine with four valves per cylinder. The CB650 was originally a development of the CB550, itself derived from the even earlier CB500. The original CB650 was the last of Honda’s successful air-cooled SOHC fours that began in 1969.
Should you have any motorcycle-pertinent questions you’d like answered, email them via our contact form or by calling (224) 358-3010
This Week’s Mess A La Moto
… brought to you by The Super-Slick, Ultra-Badass Motorcycle Mega-Posse (of Incredible Power)
Again, we’re looking for sponsors for this podcast. Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Tune in next time for more discussion on all things specific to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole.
Safe travels, everyone!