Credits: Music by Otis McDonald
We’re looking for sponsors for this podcast. Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Robin’s Activities …
- Enamored, immediately in love with Energica
- The new Ninja 400 and ZX1000 both look nice and tidy
- Stared at the Aprilia Tuono until fully hypnotized
Travitron’s Activities …
- Enjoyed the “live garage night” (Harley wrenching)
- Noted the F850GS was there with its gas tank on top
- Ogled the 1975 Moto Guzzi 850T
- Honda’s new CB1000 is an excellent modern throwback
- Kawasaki’s KLX250 returns with FI, USD forks and a digi-camo color option
- The Aprilia Shiver/Dorsoduro 900 comes loaded … TFT?
- Interested in tour guide info for Appalachia
Tim’s Activities …
- Started out with the wide camera lens, looking to get shots of the crowds, booths, etc
- Noticed a custom bike that I recognized, a KTM 950 adventure modified to 2WD
- Checked out the redesign on the Africa Twin with its larger gas tank
Updated Site Features and Developments
- Added a “Pin it” button to article images
- Remedied jargon data appearing on author pages
- Created (and updated) the group tour outlet for already registered riders
- Fixed minor aesthetics issues with our podcast player
- Automated the “We Recommend” sidebar ads for greater relevancy
- Tips To Ready Your Bike For (Sniff) Sale
- Rylo Action Cam: Stable Footage, 360° View
- Riding Your Motorcycle On Winter Road Salt
- Why Charcoal Foot Warmers Beat Electric
Should you have any motorcycle-pertinent questions you’d like answered, ask them via our contact form or by calling (224) 358-3010
This Week’s Mess A La Moto
… brought to you by The Super-Slick, Ultra-Badass Motorcycle Mega-Posse (of Incredible Power)
Again, we’re looking for sponsors for this podcast. Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Tune in next time for more discussion on all things specific to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole.
Safe travels, everyone!