Credits: Music by Otis McDonald
This episode of The Riding Obsession podcast is brought to you by The Ugly Apple Cafe of Madison Wisconsin, where they use local overstock produce to offer a quick, tasty breakfast.
We’re always looking for sponsors for this podcast. Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Trav’s Activities …
- Enjoyed the advanced version of our “777” route.
- Installed a tire plug patch repair after the trip.
- Added Race Tech gold valves to his NC700X suspension.
Tim’s Activities …
- Installed crash bars on his Honda Africa Twin.
- Sold his CB500X to a new rider.
- Got out for a pre-tour shakedown run.
Robin’s Activities …
- Bought a 33′ toy hauler and a Ford F350 to tow it.
- Reviewed a MotoVid track skills course.
- Immediately packed up and headed to a BMW rally.
The Husqvarna Vitpilen …
… is an obscurely priced naked bike with a combination trellis/suspended motor.
Kit We’re “Blatantly Pushing You To Buy”
Our latest interview features Jason Herheim, a MotoVid instructor and head MSF RiderCoach for the Madison, Wisconsin area. Jason’s Real World Speed Street Skills training curriculum expands on basic rider understanding for at-speed motorcycling. We highly recommend you sign up for the July 27 iteration of it by visiting MotoVid.com/product/street-skills.
… and use discount code “msf2018” (lowercase, no spaces) to receive a signup discount!
Mess A La Moto
… brought to you by The Super-Slick, Ultra-Badass Motorcycle Mega-Posse (of Incredible Power)
Again, we’re always looking for sponsors for this podcast. Sponsors are given three focused mentions at the start, middle and end of their designated episode. Their contributions are put towards bettering the program’s content and recording equipment.
Tune in next time for more discussion on all things specific to sport touring or universal to motorcycling as a whole.
Safe travels, everyone!